& Residences luxury house condo Miami Beach is a 12-story, waterfront condo development that is being developed by Optimum Development USA and will be located at 6800 Indian Creek Drive in Miami Beach, Florida. The prices at Monaco Yacht Club & Residences luxury house range from $1.2 million to $4+ million. The building will include just thirty-nine (39) luxury house condo residences comprised of one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom floor plans plus two half-floor penthouses. The non-penthouse homes range in size from 940 to 2,580 square feet, while the two penthouse residences range from 2,310 to 2,580 square feet. Arquitectonica designed Monaco Yacht Club & Residences luxury house condo with interiors and common area spaces designed by famed Italian designer Piero Lissoni.
All residences at Monaco Yacht Club luxury house condo will be delivered fully finished with fixtures and finishes curated by Piero Lissoni. The units will feature 10- to 11-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and Miami skyline. Monaco Yacht Club & Residences luxury house condo will showcase Boffi contemporary Italian kitchens curated by Piero Lissoni with Miele kitchen appliances.
The amenities at Monaco Yacht Club & Residences luxury house condo will include a marina with twelve (12) slips designed for large vessels; a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace with a pool, jacuzzi, sundeck, outdoor grill, and chef’s table; a residents’ lounge featuring a library and breakfast bar; a state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay; and exclusive beach access..
Monaco Yacht Club & Residences Miami Beach is located at 6800 Indian Creek Drive. Its location puts it within two blocks of a Publix grocery store and three blocks of the beach. By car, Monaco Yacht Club & Residences luxury house condo is 10 minutes from the Bal Harbour Shops, 15 minutes from South Beach, 25 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and 25 minutes from Brickell.
- 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace featuring panoramic views of the Miami skyline
- Rooftop pool, sundeck, and jacuzzi with plush chaise lounges
- Rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table for entertaining
- Twelve (12) marina slips designed for large vessels, offered exclusively to residents for lease
- Exclusive beach access
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar,
- Private elevator entrances and foyers
- Residences delivered fully finished with fixtures and finishes curated by Piero Lissoni
- Expansive terraces up to 1,329 square feet
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and Miami skyline
- Wide-plank, European Arrigoni wood flooring
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Corner residences offer wrap-around terraces while the flow-through residences have terraces on the east and west with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights with smooth-finish ceilings throughout living areas
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Expansive, outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- Creston Home Automation System offering the latest in “Smart Building” technology
- Boffi contemporary, Italian kitchens curated by Piero Lissoni
- Miele kitchen appliances including built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, wine storage, and coffee maker
- Miele flush-mounted, downdraft elevated hood
- Lissoni-designed cabinet finishes in Alpi wood veneer and Corian Italian imported stone countertops (available in white and gray)